This ready to go and easy to use kit will help you grow your own trees.
- Giant Bamboo (20 seeds) – Dendrocalamus Brandisii / Phai Bong Yai – One of the largest tropical clumping bamboo, can reach up to 33 meters high. Culms are used for construction, furniture and are delicious in many dishes.
- Ornamental Bamboo (20 seeds) – Dendrocalamus sericeus / Phai Sang Mon – Visually attractive bamboo used for construction, furniture, edible shoots, and for an ornamental garden landscape feature.
- Silver Oak (50 seeds) – Grevillea robusta – Is a fast-growing evergreen tree with a single main trunk, growing to 5-40 m. The beautiful yellowish orange flowers are to be enjoyed from September to November.
- Decomposable paper box – filled with substrate perlite, agra vermiculite, universal substrate
- Pack of seeds
- Plastic bag – find it under the paper box.
How it works ?
- Mix the content of the box and the seeds in the plastic bag
- Keep the paper box for later, you will need it
- Add water in the plastic bag covering all the material
- Close the plastic bag and leave for 48 hours
- Poor out only the water
- Now put the moist material from the bag in the paper box
- Mist with water once a day and watch your seeds sprout
- Between 7-14 days your seeds will be germinated and ready to be moved to a pot with soil.